1503 2BS Gold and 99.3 B-Rock FM have 11 finalists for the 2015 Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRA’s). The Awards will be presented Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 Race Weekend on the Gold Coast, which creates a bit of a dilemma for some staff.
Bathurst Broadcasters finalists are;
· Best Direct Salesperson – Janeen O’Shea
· Best Music Director – Benny Hope
· Best Music Special – B-Rock Top 1000 (Benny Hope)
· Best Newcomer Off Air – Leilani Vakaahi
· Best News Presenter – Kate O’Bree
· Best Program Director – Benny Hope
· Best Sales Promotion – Honda Lovin’ (Bron Davey, Leilani Vakaahi, Benny Hope & Libby Daniewska
· Best Sports Presenter – Benny Hope (Friday Free For All) & Nicolas Cook (Bathurst 1000 and Friday Free For All)
· Best Station Promotion – B-Rock’s 18th Birthday Bash
· Best Talk Presenter – Kate O’Bree
A uni student from Bathurst’s Charles Sturt University campus has come very close to losing his dressing gown on live TV.
An invitation to students to wake up early for a chance to read the morning weather saw one criminal justice student make the dash wearing very, very little.
Voting is now open for the 2015 Crowe Howarth Carillon Business Awards: the night of nights for local business.
You can vote here on the Awards official page, in a number of categories, including Employee of the Year and Favourite Business.
**Voting has now Closed**